I have listed some information on this page for your
Can I purchase your pottery on-line?
- No. That's the short answer, however, that being said,
arrangements can be made through this website to start the
process. Then I will contact you by phone and complete the
Do you ship pottery?
- Yes. Pottery can be shipped anywhere in the USA.
What forms of payment do you take?
- I accept, MasterCard, Visa, Checks and cash.
How can I contact you?
Do you take custom orders?
- Yes, when the work requested is work that I am comfortable
making (something I have made before). Custom orders can take
several months to complete, so patience is a necessity - no rush
Where can I purchase your pottery?
- My shop location and directions are listed on my
contact page. I also do shows
please see the "Home" page for the
What kind of clay do you use?
- Stoneware and Porcelain, I fire in a self-made gas kiln, for
detail please see my "Process" page.